Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Lust List (Or: Where Some of My Tax Refund Might Go)

One of the few things in my life that I DON'T procrastinate on is filing my taxes.  I usually split my refund between "responsible" purchases (groceries, student loan payments, etc) and "dammit I deserve something fun" purchases.  Here are a few of the things I'm considering for my "fun" options.

So So Happy is one of my biggest guilty pleasures.  They released a collaborative line with Iron Fist (another guilty pleasure brand of mine) on the same day that I filed my taxes.  Coincidence?  I think not.  I'd be happy with most of the line, but this henley and this sweater are my top two picks.
Ozzie Henley / Lucky Sweater
Speaking of guilty pleasure brands, I want practically every piece of  Her Universe apparel ever.  These two dresses (and this skirt) have been on my wish list for several months now.
Tenth Doctor Dress / Darth Vader Dress
On a less guilty note, both of these brands donate a portion of profits to animal charities.  Oh, and they also make super cute stuff.
The Tree Kisser / Arm the Animals
My job hunt is perfect justification for a new semi-professional looking bag, right?  Great, thought so.  Now I just have to decide if I like the grey or the black better.
Free People
I've been on a quest for the perfect wear-every-day kind of ring for about a year now and I think this one, but in silver, might fit the bill.
Elisha Marie
Okay, so admittedly the last thing I need is more shoes but look how adorable these are!  I mean, if cute shoes won't motivate me to be more active, I don't know what will.
Adidas
I'm also stalking AirBnB to find a place for a weekend getaway with J.  Man, deciding how to spend my refund is harder than filing for it!

1 comment: