Friday, February 20, 2015

February Wantable Intimates Review


The Price: First box is $40, each box after is $36
The Goods: 3-4 items chosen based on your style preferences


Rene Rofe Thermal Pant: (~$10)  For some reason, the size they chose for me is several sizes too large.  It's the size that's printed on my packing slip so I'm assuming that someone misclicked? 


 Real Fusion Tank: ($32)  The material on this is so strange.  It's sort of similar to swimsuit material, and I swear I have a pair of VS boyshorts made out if it.  I like it for boyshorts, but for a tank it makes me feel a little claustrophobic.


Pajama Drama Cami: ($21)  I generally prefer camis without lace, but I quite like the cut of this one.  It's soft and swingy and doesn't feel restricting.


Total Value: $63

Well, this month is better in value than last month's, but overall I give my second attempt at a Wantable Intimates subscription a resounding "Meh."  They've been revamping how all of their subs work and I'm not really impressed with it.  Besides the decrease in the number of items, it seems like they aren't sending out the same quality in brands either.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

1 comment: