Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February Ipsy My Glam Bag Review - #ipsyLove


The Box: Ipsy
The Price: $10/month
The Goods: 4-5 full and deluxe-sample sized beauty products chosen based on your beauty profile.


February's theme was "#ipsyLove"


Emite Makeup Eyelash Curler: ($25)  I've never really been a fan of lash curlers; my lashes need volume more than they need curl.  I'll still give this one a try - if nothing else, at least it's pretty. ;)


City Color Lip Stain - Flirtini: ($4.99)  I can't quite decide whether or not this shade works for my skintone.  It is a little dry, which is pretty standard for a stain, and a little goes a long way.


Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray: ($10)  The longer my hair gets, the more desperately I need volume.  I've been mostly using dry shampoo to add volume and texture, but I'm looking forward to trying a product actually meant for that purpose. 


Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil: (~$20) I'm still a little skeptical about using oil on my face, but I tested it on my arm and it left it feeling soft and smooth.  The smell kind of reminds me of sunscreen, but it isn't overwhelming.  My biggest complaint is that it's a little hard to get out of the bottle.


Model Co Blush - Cosmopolitan: ($9.42)  I rarely remember to use blush, but I'm always surprised with how much of a difference it makes when I do.  I really like the pinky-peach color of this one.


Total Value: $69.41

This is the highest value bag I've received from Ipsy.  Again this month, none of the products were tested on animals.  I'm really hoping that this trend continues, or that they add a cruelty-free-only subscription option.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

1 comment: