Monday, February 23, 2015

February Bulu Box Review


The Box: Bulu Box (Regular)
The Cost: $10/month (less with a longer subscription)
The Goods: Choose between Weight Loss or Regular options and you'll get 4-5 health and nutrition product samples. You can also earn points to spend in their shop by reviewing the samples you receive.


Lentil Crackers - Cracked Pepper: ($.58)  I don't love these, but I don't hate them either.  They have a nice crisp texture and would probably be good with some sort of dip.


Calsura: ($2.49)  I eat a lot of cheese, milk, kale, and such so I'm not overly worried about my calcium intake.  I do like that they offer a wide variety of flavors, though.


Sant: ($1.50)  These are really interesting.  Instead of using some sort of powder or artificially flavored liquid, you can drop this dried fruit into your water to liven it up.  It reminds me a little of cranberry juice, so it would probably also be tasty with vodka. ;)


VitaPerk - Original & Hazelnut: ($1.43)  What an interesting concept - it's a multivitamin supplement that you mix into your coffee.  J can't/won't take vitamins in pill form, so I'll save these for him.


Barlean's Omega Swirl - Lemon Zest: ($.73) I'm not really sure that fish oil really makes for a believable "Smoothie Taste and Texture" claim, but who knows.


Balance Bare - Sea Salt Caramel Nut: ($1.59)  This was actually quite good.  If it were dipped in chocolate, it would've been similar to a Snickers bar.  I would definitely buy these.


Total Value: $8.32

Given my track record with Bulu Box, I'm actually pretty happy with this one.  I've sampled 3/5 products and actually liked two of them enough that I'd consider buying more.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I love Lentils but lentil crackers may be a stretch. Another interesting box!

    ReplyDelete