Monday, March 23, 2015

March Popsugar Must Have Review


The Cost: $39.95/month
The Goods: Hand-picked food, fashion, beauty, home, and/or fitness items.


The Wet Brush Squirt - Yellow: ($4.99)  I have a full sized Wet Brush and love the crap out of it.  I'm pretty excited to have a purse-sized one now too!


 Bliss Micro Magic: ($48)  I don't do much when it comes to skin care - I usually just wash and moisturize my face every night and put on SPF before I go out in the day.  I probably ought to put more effort into taking care of my face.  Side note: what's the difference between a microdermabrasion product and a scrub?


Halfpops - Butter & Pure Ocean Sea Salt: ($1.69)  I honestly can't decide how I feel about these.  Popcorn is one of my favorite foods so I feel like I should like them, but I kind of feel like they're too crunchy and not quite flavorful enough.


Knock Knock What To Pack Pad: ($7)  Ughhh this makes me want to go on a vacation SO badly.  I usually just make a checklist in Google Keep, but this is way cuter.


Samudra Zip Pouch: ($40)  I really dig this.  It's made of plastic (like a pool float) so it'll be perfect for hauling sunscreen and such around all summer.  Also, I'm a total weirdo and love the smell of pool float material.


The Archivist Reed Diffuser - Lemon + Cucumber: ($20)  This is easily the item I'm most excited about.  I'm a big fan of anything that makes my house smell good.



Benefit The Porefessional: ($4.13)  I pretty much hate my pores, so they need any help they can get.  I really like the packaging of this product...though, I do think she should be wearing pants with her coat.


Benefit Roller Lash: ($8)  I've been curious about this mascara since reading Amanda's review on it.  I'm doubtful that it will beat out my beloved Urban Decay, but I'm willing to give it a shot.


Total Value: $133.87

I definitely wouldn't have paid $130 for the things that I got, but I'm more than happy with the haul for $40!  The only problem is that now I reeeeeally want to go somewhere warm and beachy.

Disclosure: This post contains referral links.

1 comment:

  1. That mascara sounds pretty good! I don't know what the difference is between a microdermabrasion and a scrub but I think its really just about what the product contains. Ive only just really begun taking care of my skin so Im only slightly less clueless haha

    ReplyDelete