Friday, March 20, 2015

March Ipsy My Glam Bag Review - Flower Power


The Box: Ipsy
The Price: $10/month
The Goods: 4-5 full and deluxe-sample sized beauty products chosen based on your beauty profile.


March's theme was Flower Power.


Boo-Boo Cover-Up - Medium: ($7.65)  This is way too dark for me.  I don't think I've *ever* had enough of a tan to need a Medium shade concealer. 


Dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion: ($8.82)  I'm a big fan of Dr. Brandt and with summer coming up, I'm definitely going to be needing the mattifying.


NYX Butter Lipstick - Hunk: ($5.99)  I've been on a big lipstick kick lately so I was stoked when I saw this in my bag.  I'm not sure that the shade works with my purple hair, but I'll probably wear it anyway.


Pur~lisse Pur~Delicate: ($6.43)  Last year was the year of Pur~lisse in subscription boxes, but I haven't tried this particular product yet.  Hopefully that doesn't mean I'll get it in three more boxes. ;)


Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter - Crystal Pink: Oh, I like this.  It's too sparkly for daily use but it's really pretty for special occasions.


Total Value: Over $28.89

This month's bag wasn't quite as impressive as February's but it isn't the worst bag I've ever received.  I'm a big enough fan that Dr. Brandt that it didn't really matter what else they included.

Disclosure: This post contains referral links.

1 comment:

  1. Nice bag! I particularly like the NYX butter lipstick. I'd totally be stoked to get that!

    ReplyDelete