Thursday, August 29, 2013

True&Co Review #2


It's no secret that I adore True&Co.  I wanted to do another review post, though, because they've recently made a few changes.

As always, you take a short fit quiz to generate a customized boutique with styles in the right size for you.  They've added the ability to select your own size now - so if you know that you are definitely a certain size in Calvin Klein, for example, you can make sure that's the size you get.  You can select 5 bras (and any other panties, loungewear, or accessories you like) then pay a $45 deposit.  They ship your selected items to you and you have 7 days to try them on and decide whether you want to keep and pay for them (less the $45 deposit) or return them.  If you return everything, you get the deposit back as well.

My main issue with my first order was the shipping.  It was extremely slow and the tracking was almost nonexistant.  I was VERY happy to see that they've updated their tracking process - it's now essentially USPS tracking.

True&Co is having a MASSIVE sale now through Labor Day.  All of the bras except for one in my box below were less than $20.  Plus, if you use my referral link you can get $25 off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment