Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August Lootcrate Review


LootCrate is a subscription box geared towards geeks and gamers.  You get 6-8 items for $13.37 + shipping.

This month was LootCrate's birthday month, so the theme was appropriately "Cake."


Jelly Belly Jellybeans: (~$.30) I mean, who doesn't love Jelly Bellys?  J ate them instantly then looked at me with a grin and said "Oh...did you want any?"



Portal Aperture Laboratories Bracelet: ($5.25)  J collects rubber bracelets like this, so he was happy go get this one.


Portal Aperture Laboratories Temporary Tattoo: (~$1) 


LootCrate Portal Stickers: ($1) LootCrate comes up with some pretty awesome themed decals.  They are also having a contest for the most creative use of these portal stickers.  Sadly, my creativity is coming up short.


Portal Aperture Laboratories Lanyard: ($8) J has a friend who really likes Portal, so I have a feeling that this might go to him. 


The Walking Dead Vinyl Figurine Mystery Mini: ($6.99) I'm ashamed to admit that J and I are behind on The Walking Dead.  Several seasons behind.  This little guy is pretty cute though.  Zombies can be cute, right?


Shirt.Woot! Caffeine Power Up T-shirt: ($18)  This shirt is perfect for J.  He's completely a caffeine addict.


Here's a better photo of the graphic.  I like all the different faces - basically all the phases of caffeine consumption.


J always likes getting his LootCrate - no matter what's in it.  I particularly like the months when they include Tee's.  Even though the box isn't for me, I get just as excited about it coming. :)

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment