Monday, August 26, 2013

August Barkbox Review


Barkbox sends you 4-6 goodies for your pup for $29 a month.  Your subscription is customized for your dogs size - small, medium, or large.  The box itself is super cute with this little dog cartoon along the side.


Stella knew the box was for her from the moment I pulled it out of the mailbox.


Hear Doggy Whale: ($9.99)  Supposedly, the squeaker in this is only audible to dogs.  Stella was super excited to get this.  She has a lot of toys that don't squeak, and she still enjoys those, so I'm not entirely sure if Stella can hear the squeaker.


She tried to carry him off by his tail before I even got the cardboard off of him. 


The Honest Kitchen Ice Pups: ($.99)  We got one of these in a previous Pawalla box. I made it into ice cubes and Stella LOVES them.  I think I'll save this packet for when it (finally) cools down so she can try it warm.


Barkworthies Bully Flakes: ($5.25)  This is a food topper.  I sprinkled a bit on top of Stella's dry food.  She was skeptical at first, looking at me like I was crazy for acting like it was a treat, but she devoured it once she actually tried it.


Primal Pet Foods Turkey Liver Munchies Treats: ($6.99)  These have no preservatives, gluten, grain, hormones, or antibiotics.  They're for both dogs AND cats too!


Barkworthies Natural Hickory Beef Treats: ($6.30)  Holy moly do these have a strong smell.  Stella ADORES them, though.  I like that they're tiny, so they're good for training.


The value of the box is pretty much right at the $29 cost.  Though, that's not including the value of Stella's excitement - which is totally priceless, obviously.

Of course, no dog sub box post would be complete without several shots of Stella enjoying the goodies.


Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment