Friday, August 23, 2013

Martha Stewart Living Glossybox Review


Glossybox currently has a one-time-purchase Martha Stewart Living Summer Entertaining Essentials.  It's $15 and claims to have a $50 value.



This card is really confusing.  The box was supposed to come with a 6 month subscription included, but this card offers two one year subscriptions - one for you and one for a friend - for $24.


Essentials Makeup Bag:  I have makeup bags for days, but this clear one will come in handy when (if) I travel.


Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths: ($6.99)  I used to use Olay cloths back in the day when they were just 2-in-1.  They're great for travelling since you don't have to pack as many things - plus you don't have to worry about liquids leaking everywhere.


Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen: ($9.99)  I've developed quite the stockpile of moisturizers, but I know I'll use it someday.  It's nice that it has sunscreen...I just wish the SPF was higher than 15.


Pantene Heat Potion Serum: ($5.95)  This serum protects up to 450 degrees.  As much as I abuse my hair, I really should start using heat protection.  


I'm guessing that they used the cover price of 6 months for Martha Stewart Living to get to the $50 value.  I really don't understand the subscription card, though, so I might contact customer service before I try to send it in.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment