Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August Goodies Co


Goodies Co is a Walmart-run food subscription that is $7 a month.  They also offer a Kid's box.


Ojo Nectar: ($2.25) This is meant to help preserve your vision.  Oddly enough, this box came the day after I had an eye appointment.  I haven't tried it, yet, though.


Barnies Coffee Kitchen Pronto!: ($.99)  J and I use our Keurig for all of our coffee needs, but I'll keep this for the next time J runs out of his Hazelnut and whines about it. :)


Poplets Sea Salt & Butter: I don't understand why you'd buy a bag of semi-popped popcorn.  I guess some people must like them, but they're far too crunchy for my taste.


Tangy Zangy Twisties: These taste like the Sour Straws that I ate constantly when I was younger.  I don't know that Sour Straws are made with fruit juice, though.


Cosomi Cookie-Cracker: These little wafers are...odd.  They're sweet and salty and buttery and...odd is the only word I can come up with.  They're not bad.  Just...odd


Snyders of Hanover Garden Veggie Crisps: ($.83)  I haven't tried these yet, either, but I like chips and I like veggie straws so I see no reason why these would be bad.



While it wasn't *horrible*...this was far from my favorite Goodies Co box.  I think that if next month's box isn't rad, I'll probably ditch Goodies and try out another sub.

1 comment:

  1. The Cosomi Cookie Cracker is back on Amazon.com, just FYI

    ReplyDelete