Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Confessional


I'm starting to think that J and I have a serious problem.

In the past week or so, we've been to the library twice.



On one of those trips, we spent at least 30 minutes digging through the little used book store area.  (How cool of an idea are these mystery grab bags?)


We've also been to Barnes and Noble once...

Our usual Half Price Books twice...

And a new (to us) Half Price Books once.



Obviously, by "been to" I mean "gotten something from."  It's impossible for either of us to go into a book-oriented place and walk out empty handed.

At this point, all of the books we've purchased are just piled in front of our bookshelves.  I'm afraid if I start putting them up, I'll realize I have to go to Ikea and buy a new bookshelf.


...or a new house just to hold the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment