Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Confessional


Last night I had an "I AM GOING TO EAT ALL HEALTHY FOODS FOREVER!!1!" moment.  I sat down with a couple cookbooks and made a nice long list of groceries.  This morning, I decided to use my phone to take a picture of my grocery list because usually I wind up leaving my lists on the counter.

I got to the grocery store and realized....

Oh, hey, my phone is still sitting on the couch.



Also - I went to a grocery store I usually don't go to and spent 3x as long as normal just wandering in circles.
Grocery shopping clearly just wasn't what I should have been doing today.


PS- After finishing my grocery shopping, I came home and sat outside to enjoy a 3 Musketeers bar and a Root Beer.  I'm totally winning at this healthy lifestyle thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment