Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July Unmentionably Cheeky


Unmentionably Cheeky sends you three pairs of cheeky-style underwear every month. The best part? It's only $8 a month with the code SUMMER.

They don't send you a tracking number, but shipping is way quicker than a lot of other sub boxes.  The outer shipping package is a solid colored shipping bag, but inside your undies are wrapped in tissue paper.  It still makes me feel like I'm getting a present.


I was mildly disappointed this month.  I received the exact same styles as last month, just in different colors.  Don't get me wrong, though, they're great underwear and I really love the pink pair. 


At less than $3 a pair, I still think that Unmentionably Cheeky is a steal.  I just hope that they add some variety in the future.

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment