Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Heads Up: True&Co Summer Sale

If you read my post about my first experience with True&Co, you know it's now the only way I'll buy bras.

You fill out a quiz, then choose your favorite 5 styles from your personalized boutique.  They ship them to you and you try them all on, buy the ones you love and ship the rest back.

If you're interested in checking it out for yourself, now is the time!  I got an email last night that they're having a sale.


OH! And, if you use my referral link, you get $25 off your order.  If you shop the sale, that's basically a free or very inexpensive bra.

Of course, I HAD to place an order because several styles I had on my Wish List were on sale for $18-$20.  How could I not?

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected with True&Co and receive no compensation for being such a fan.  I *do* get a $25 credit, too, if you use my referral link.  But that just means I'd have to place another order.  Oh, darn.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment