Monday, August 5, 2013

August Stunner of the Month



Stunner of the Month is subscription box that sends you a new pair of shades every month for $9 a month.  You can choose a Unisex, Male, or Female subscription.

The past couple of months, J has gotten the Unisex option.  This month, we went with Male.  The style he received is called "The Cassady's"


I'm kind of "meh" about them.  They definitely look and feel like cheap sunglasses, but they are unique.


Also, J kept making faces when I tried to take his picture, so I told him to please be serious.  This is what I got as a result.


I debated trying the Female option next month, but I'm way too picky about my sunglasses.  Stunmo is certainly a "fun" subscription, but J has enough glasses to last him a while now, so this will be our last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment