Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Modcloth Stylish Surprise Dress & Apparel Review


Modcloth recently had another of their Stylish Surprise sales and I managed to snap up a few of the apparel and one of the dresses.  Unfortunately, all of the options have sold out but I still want to show off my haul.

Working Order Skirt - Green: (Originally $39.99, Final Price $11.99)  Man, I want so desperately to love this skirt.  However, my high school's color was green so this just makes me think of  a cheer skirt.  I really like the cut of it, though, so I'm hoping I can convince myself to wear it.


Warm and Fuzzy Coat - Pink: (Originally $119.99, Final Price $35.99)  I didn't really dig this coat until I put it on.  It's incredibly warm and the cut is actually really cute.  It's not my favorite coat ever, but I'll get plenty of wear out of it when the weather gets cooler again.


Touch of Something Delicate Top - Peach: (Originally $44.99, Final Price $13.99)  If this were black I'd be all over it, but this is just not my color.


Breezy Night Stroll Dress - Plum: (Originally $49.99, Final Price $14.99)  I squealed when I pulled this out of my box.  I've been debating buying the blue version of this dress but the fact that this one is purple is like a dream come true.


I paid $65 total and got well over that in value - $76.96 based on the final sales prices or $254.96 in original retail.  I am slightly annoyed that three of the items were sold at prices less than what I paid for the Surprises.  That said, I'll wear 3/4 pieces so I'm pretty pleased.  I also still have 4 Apparel pieces in transit to me and can't wait to see what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment