Tuesday, April 14, 2015

March Loot Crate Review - Covert


The Box: Loot Crate
The Price: $13.37 plus shipping
The Goods: 6-8 items perfect for a geek or gamer with a total value of $40+.


March's theme was Covert.  The box evidently is some sort of minigame - J completed it, but I'm not sure what it entailed. 



Blink Time Watch: ($8) This watch is solid black until you press a button on the face to display the time.  I'm not a fan of silicone watches, but J seemed to like it.


Loot Crate Paracord Bracelet: These bracelets are cool but I honestly hope J never unravels it.  I know that he'll want me to reassemble it if he does.


Spy Mad Libs: ($1.99)


Replica Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Lanyard: Neither J nor I have watched Agents of SHIELD but I've heard nothing but good things about the show.


Orphan Black #1: ($3.99)  I love all the comics with LC exclusive covers they send.  I'm still working through season 1 of Orphan Black, but I'm hooked.


Field Notes Notebooks: ($6.63)  All we need now is a pen with UV reactive ink or something!


Super Emo Bondy Shirt:  This is equal parts adorable, sad, and funny.  


Yes, this is J's subscription but *I* really liked this theme.  I used to love pretending to be a spy as a kid and this brought back all the nostalgia feels.

Disclosure: This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment