Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter 2014 Walmart Beauty Box


The Box: Walmart Beauty
The Price: $5 every quarter
The Goods: Drugstore beauty products that are appropriate for the season and for your beauty profile.


Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color -  Maple Kiss: ($4.97)  Browns aren't really my thing when it comes to lip color.  I think they sent me a brown lip color in the last one, too.


L'Oreal Oleo Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner: ($1.64 each)  "Oleo Therapy" makes me feel like I'm going to be washing my hair with margarine. Not a very appealing notion.


Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off!: ($1.11)  I'm pretty partial to Burt's Bees wipes, but these get great reviews.


Jergens BB Body - Light: ($1.47)  I've tried this before.  I still can't tell what makes it different from a regular lotion, but it does moisturize well.


Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion: (Free Sample)


 Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder Coupon:


 Total Value: $10.83

This quarter's box was about half the value of the Fall box.  I'm not quite as impressed with this one, but for $5 I can't really complain *that* much.

No comments:

Post a Comment