Monday, January 26, 2015

Golden Tote 2015 Mystery Tote Review


The Box: Golden Tote Mystery Tote
The Price: $60 plus shipping
The Goods:  One past Golden Tote chosen item, one Puella item, and two past surprise items.


Hourglass Lily Tunic/Dress:  This was a chosen item last February.  I *think* I like it, but I'm a little iffy on how the sleeves fit.  The ends are elastic, but it's not tight enough to make them stay put on my arm.


Puella Swing Shirt:  This is the new item made specifically for the mystery totes.  I really, really like it!  It's extremely comfortable, lightweight enough to wear in Texas's excuse for winter, and perfect with leggings.


THML Embroidered Tunic: I think that if this were sleeveless and a different color, I might like it.  As it is, not so much.


Jolie Dolman Sweater:  I actually received this back in September.  


 Extra-small and small totes are still available but the other sizes are sold out.  Even though only one or two of my items were hits, I'm actually debating ordering another mystery tote because of all of the goodies other girls are getting.  (And here I thought I wasn't much for gambling.) 

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

2 comments: