Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter 2014 Elizabeth & Clarke Review


The Cost: $30-$60 a season, depending on the number of shirts you choose
The Goods: 1-3 high quality tops that you choose from their seasonal collection.


The Williams:  You know how some clothes just make you feel cooler?  This does that.  It's comfortable, forgiving, and makes me feel more fashionable than I am.


The Swan:  I'm a sucker for elbow patches so I was in love the minute I saw this on the E&C Facebook.  This sweater is surprisingly warm for how lightweight it is and it's just perfect for the weather we've been having here.


I think this is the first time I will definitely wear both shirts I've gotten from Elizabeth & Clarke.  I've had the most success with their casual pieces - the dressier, more structured tops seem to not work as well for my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment