Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January Loot Crate Review - Rewind


The Box: Loot Crate
The Price: $13.37 plus shipping
The Goods: 6-8 items perfect for a geek or gamer with a total value of $40+.


 January's theme was "Rewind."


Black Tie Geek Skinny Tie: Loot Crate actually sent out a bow tie in this same print in 2013.  I'm not entirely sure when/if J will wear this, so I might have to fashion it into a headband.


Comic Note Book: ($5.95)  J has actually been outlining his own comic story, so this is perfect.  It's easily the item he was most excited about.


Star Wars Issue 1: ($4.99)  This is another LootCrate exclusive cover.  Personally, I like the standard cover better since it has a more vintage-y feel to it.


8 Bit Sunglasses: (Similar, $6.98)  This is the third pair of 8 bit sunglasses we've gotten from subscription boxes.  Granted, we have a terrible track record for keeping up with sunglasses so I guess I shouldn't complain.


So Analog 10-Doh! Figure - Alien Attack: (~$10)  This is super cute!  I think I might actually try to swap for the other variations of these.


Flophouse Voltron Tee: ($28)  J is pretty neutral on this shirt, so I might actually steal it because I like the cut of it.  


Total Value: Over $56

I think I was a bit more excited about this crate than J.  When Loot Crate announced that the theme would be Rewind I thought surely they'd be sending a Back to the Future item - I'm a little disappointed that they didn't.  

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment