Monday, January 12, 2015

December Bulu Box Review


The Box: Bulu Box (Regular)
The Cost: $10/month (less with a longer subscription)
The Goods: Choose between Weight Loss or Regular options and you'll get 4-5 health and nutrition product samples. You can also earn points to spend in their shop by reviewing the samples you receive.


SporTea: ($.99)  The fact that this is supposed to energize you but it doesn't contain caffeine mystifies me.  I very rarely seem to actually try the teas I get in subscription boxes, so J might be the one to try this out.


Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides: ($3.10, marked as Free Sample)  The token non-vegetarian-friendly item!  It's also the item with the highest value in the box, but it's marked "Free Sample, Not For Sale."


Justin's Peanut Butter: ($.52)  For some reason, I've become more and more of a peanut butter fan in the past few years.  I love these little single serve packages - they're perfect for carrying in my purse in case I need a little pick-me-up.


Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze - Apple Quinoa Cinnamon: ($2.50)  J actually took this in his lunch today.  I'm not a fan of squeeze pouches in general, but he usually likes them.


Sutter Buttes Olive Oil - Meyer Lemon: ($2.67)  Man, I wish we had kale right now.  I'm betting this will be great for making kale chips.


Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips - Salt N' Pepper: ($1.25)  I've tried the barbecue flavor before and wasn't a fan at all.  These are a little better...but I'm still not entirely sold on them.  I do like them enough that I'm more curious about the Nacho flavor, though.


Bulu Box Bracelet: How silly is it that this is the one thing I was actually happiest to get?  J collects bracelets like this (weird, I know) so it's always fun to get another one.


Total Value: $11.03 (including Vital Proteins free sample)

I think this is the first time we'll actually use the majority of the items in our Bulu Box.   On a side note, if anyone knows where I could donate/pawn off a bunch of random supplements and such, please send me an email or leave me a comment. :)

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

1 comment:

  1. what an interesting box! that band is super cute. good luck with the supplements donating - i have no idea!

    ReplyDelete