Friday, January 23, 2015

January Wantable Intimates Review


The Price: $36
The Goods: 3-4 items chosen based on your style preferences


In case you're curious, these are my product preferences.


Muk Luks Slipper Sox: ($24)  I changed my profile to Like socks specifically so I would get these.  I do wish I'd gotten a different pattern, but I still like them.


Pajama Drama Velvet Insert Set: ($22)  I can't decide how I feel about this; I rarely ever wear pajama sets as actual sets.  The shorts are fine but the top fits a little oddly...and I'm not sure how I feel about the velvet insets.



Total Value: $46

This box was kind of disappointing.  I'm assuming that they're counting the set as two pieces to get the item count up to 3, but the value seems low.  (Does that make me sound like a brat?)  Wantable's return policy would allow me to return the pajamas and keep the Muk Luks for their retail price but I'm thinking about just returning the whole box.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment