Monday, January 5, 2015

December iJustine Fancy Box Review


The Box: iJustine Fancy Box
The Price: $39 + shipping
The Goods: $80+ worth of Fancy goodies curated by iJustine.


Tylt Tunz Headphones - Green: ($39.99)  For some reason, J and I have a hard time keeping up with headphones, so it's always good to have an extra pair.  I'm not crazy about the color, but at least it will make them easier to find.


Quirky Contort: ($10)  In my experience, Quirky items are really cool...for the very short time that they actually work.


Well-Kept Screen Cleansing Wipes - Cape View: ($4.99)  It seems like my glasses and my phone screen are both always smudgey so these will be super useful.  Plus, the pack is a perfect purse size.


Whooz? - Characters: ($13)  I don't have any apple products, but I'm hoping that these might work on one of my other chargers.


Pebble Smartstick - Purple: ($24.33)  This isn't as powerful is the Mophie that we have but it certainly is more portable.  I'll probably carry it with me as a "just in case" and stick with the Mophie when I *know* I'll need extra power.


Total Value: $92.31

Sadly, this is the last iJustine box from Fancy.  Starting in January, any existing subscriptions are converted to Mystery subscriptions.  I'm a little disappointed, too, because I think she did pretty well with cutated themes.

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment