Thursday, January 29, 2015

Eco Emi Limited Edition Chocolate Box Review


The Box: Eco Emi Chocolate Box
The Price: $16 (One time purchase)
The Goods: 8 chocolate items


Sweetriot Pure Mini Bites: ($1.78)  I just realized that I should've taken this picture with something to show the size.  These chocolates are tiny and adorable and the bow makes me almost not want to unwrap and eat them.  Almost.


Nature's Natural Chocolate Raspberry Candle: ($.90)  I generally don't like raspberry in any form, but the chocolate scent makes this better.


The All Natural Face Love Dust: ($10)  This adds the perfect amount of shimmer and tastes pretty good, too.  I also love how simple the ingredients list is.


Sjaak's Melk Chocolate Bar: ($1.99)  I was introduced to Sjaak's chocolate last year by Vegan Presence.  It's delicious.


Kawaii Chocolate Chip Brownie Bar: ($3)  I've been eating a lot of Quest bars lately while out and about, so I look forward to comparing this to those.


Cisse Trading Co Dark Chocolate with Cinnamon Hot Cocoa: ($1)  This is sooo good.  It's super rich and creamy and has just the perfect hint of cinnamon.  I loved it.  Granted, I rarely meet a hot cocoa I don't like.


Ek Chok Chocolate Paste with Vanilla: ($1.16)  I wasn't quite sure how to eat this, so I it on some toast.  It's grittier than, say, Nutella, but still creamy at the same time.  I didn't really notice the vanilla flavor.  Also, is it just me or is 'paste' not an extremely appetizing word?


Element Milk Chocolate Rice Cakes: ($2.25)  These rice cake are denser than what I'm used to.  They're pretty good, though - I would definitely eat them again.  My only issue is that they think a serving size is only one cake.  Psh.  PSH.


Total Value: $22.08

I mean, how can I complain about chocolate?  I feel like Eco Emi did a really good job choosing a variety of products - I was sort of expecting various different bars of chocolate but this is way better.  If they were to turn this into a monthly subscription, I would totally subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment