Monday, June 24, 2013

June Pawalla Mini Review

Stella and I received our first Pawalla Mini box!


Pawalla offers two different types of subscription boxes:  The Mini box is $20 a month and you get 4-5 full size products, including treats, toys and other surprises.  The Deluxe box is $30 a month and you get 7-9 full size products, including wet food, treats, supplements, and a toy.  When you set up your subscription, you can choose your dog's size and age and they will select items appropriate for your fur baby.


Stella was thrilled that one of my packages was finally for her.


YoPup Happy Belly Treats: ($5.49)  These are all natural, wheat-free dog biscuits with pink(!) icing drizzled on them.  They contain probiotics to support healthy digestion in your dog.  Stella says they're delicious.


Pet Head Dry Clean Waterless Shampoo: ($6.99)  Every time I go to Petsmart, I look at the Pet Head products but I've never actually purchased one.  Dry Clean is a waterless shampoo that you just spritz on your dog and then towel or blow dry.  It's basically Fabreeze for your pets. Stella wasn't overly thrilled by the Blueberry Muffin scent, but I quite enjoy it.


Fetch & Glow Ball: ($5.99)  This ball floats in water and glows in the dark.  We received the medium size, which is too big for Stella's tiny mouth, so I'll probably donate it to a local shelter.


Wigzi Stuff n' Crunch: ($5.99)  These cookies are designed to go inside one of the Wigzi toys, but they work as treats on their own as well.  Stella is the only dog I've ever met who isn't obsessed with peanut butter, so I wasn't sure if she'd eat these.  To my surprise, she was all over them.  These cookies contain no wheat, soy, corn, or artificial flavors and you can REALLY smell the peanut butter in them.


The grand total of this box is $24.46.  That doesn't include the value of Stella's excitement during the unboxing...which is priceless.  If you use my referral link you can save $6.50 off your first box.

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links.  Don't do it for me.  Do it for the tiny adorableness that is Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment