Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June Ipsy My Glam Bag Review

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to stalk tracking numbers, so my Ipsy package has been sitting in my mailbox for days now.


I love the combination of leopard and neon, so this month's bag is a win for me.


 NYX Mosiac Powder Blush: ($7) Blush is one of the items I don't have selected in my profile, so I was a little surprised to see this in my bag.  I love me some NYX, and this color, Dare, is lovely, so I'll use it eventually.

J.cat Sparkling Cream Palette: ($4.49) These chunky glitters are supposed to be used on your face and body - and apparently with caution around your eyes.  I don't use glitter much unless it's a glittery eyeliner, so I'll be passing this along to my Go-Go dancing friend.


J.cat Eyelashes: ($3.99) These are really nice, soft lashes.  I don't wear lashes very often, but maybe I'll find an excuse to use these.


Starlooks Lip Pencil: ($12) I haven't used a lip pencil since theatre in high school.  (Sensing a theme?)  The color I received is Tickle Me Pink, and it actually looks quite pretty with the Juice Beauty lipgloss I received last month. 


Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner: ($21) This is the only product that I would have actually purchased myself.  I adore gel eyeliner.  This one is cruelty-free and has an eyeliner brush built into the cap.  I prefer a longer handle for eyeliner brushes, but this will come in handy for travelling.  The liner itself is supposed to stay smudge-proof for 24 hours.  I've had the swatch on my hand for about 6 now and it hasn't budged.


Ipsy is $10 a month and this month's bag has a value of $48.48 - not including the adorable bag itself.  I would have preferred the highlighter or dry shampoo some of the other ladies got, but even if I only use the eyeliner it's still a great deal.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment