Thursday, June 13, 2013

June Coco Rocha Fancy Box Review

The Fancy has several different subscription boxes to choose from, so I decided to go with Coco Rocha for starters and then rotate through the other options until I've tried them all! 

The cost of this box is $39 plus shipping and handling and it promises at least $80 worth of products.


Corkcicle Color: ($24.99)  This is supposed to be great for maintaining the temp of white wines and cooling red wines.  I'm not a big wine drinker, but this will make a fantastic gift for someone I know who is.


Solemates High Heelers: ($9.95) These go on your high heels and keep you from sinking down into the grass.  Most of my heels have thicker heels, but these are totally brilliant.


L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil: ($3.37) This has a very light, pleasant scent.  If I don't use this, I'm sure J will.


Moleskine Pocket Ruled Notebook:  ($12.95) I don't write things down much, but I'll carry this in my purse just in case the need ever arises.  Mostly because it's purple.  I'll carry anything purple.


Dannijo Wyatt Bracelet: ($80) This particular bracelet is no longer available, but the cached version of the page says it was $80 on sale for $64.  I really, really like this.  Would I have paid $60+ for it? Heck no, but I'll wear the crap out of it now that I have it.  I'm stoked that I got the lavender color.


Grand total: $131.26.  I wouldn't have paid nearly that much for this stuff, but I'll make use out of all of it so it was absolutely worth the cost of the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment