Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Popsugar Must Have Review



Popsugar sends you must-have fashion, beauty, home, food and lifestyle picks for $35 a month.  Every month's box has a value of over $100 and it's the box I'm most excited about getting every month.

I've been super busy with work stuff lately, so I hadn't even had a chance to scope out spoilers for this month.  I feel like it took a crazy long time to get to me, though - some people got theirs two weeks ago.


Shoptiques Gift Card: ($25) Shoptiques is a website that allows you to shop multiple different boutiques in the same place.  I half expected this $25 to be something I'd never spend, but there are several cute pieces less than $30.  I really like this Sailor Bikini though.


Sharkies Energy Chews - Watermelon: ($1.48)  I never work out hard enough to require energy chews.  I'll probably use these to get me through the holidays (and shopping!) ;)


P.S - you're invited...: ($17.27) I'm a big fan of craft books and I like the P.S. - I made this... blog, but I was kind of underwhelmed by this book.  There are a couple of projects I'll probably do, though.


That's It bar - Apple and Mango: ($1.67)  I received a That's it bar in another box in the past and thought it was pretty tasty.


Rifle Paper Co Botanical Coaster Set: ($16) Even though they're really girly, I like these.  The 8 coasters are pretty, and the box they come in is super pretty too so I'll probably find a use for it too.


Barr-Co. Reed Diffuser - Original Scent: ($46)  I wouldn't pay that much for a reed diffuser, but it is super nice.  The scent is pleasant, but crazy strong.  Take it from me, you don't want to spill any on your hands while filling your glass container.


Kitsch Headbands: ($11.99)  I keep meaning to buy elastic to make my own Twistband-style hairbands and headbands.  I'm really glad I got these since it means I can keep procrastinating on that!


This box seems to be getting super mixed reviews.  I, for one, loved this month!  It's not the highest valued box ever, but I will actually use every single thing I received.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment