Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Manicure of the Week - Boyfriend did my nails

Sometimes J gets an idea in his head and gets so adorably excited about it that it's impossible to say no to him.  That was the case Monday.

He came home from work and exclaimed "I'm going to paint your nails!"  I asked him if he had something in particular in mind - and he said that it seemed like a good way to pass the time. (We were killing time until the midnight release of GTA V.)  Besides, a few hours earlier I told him that I wanted to do my nails but I had no inspiration.

He started with a base coat of Zoya Purity, then busted out a glitter polish I'd never seen before.  Apparently, he found Nicole by OPI A Rainbow in the S-Kylie on clearance when he picked up milk and decided I needed it.
Blurry proof he painted my nails.

When I went to take a picture of my nails, he yelled "Wait! Wait!" and said that I needed to be holding something.  He then declared that I should hold his hand for my nail picture.  So here you go.


He called this a "Ke$ha manicure."  
I asked if that meant that it looked like glitter threw up all over me. 
"Exactly."

No comments:

Post a Comment