Thursday, September 26, 2013

September LootCrate Review



LootCrate sends you 4-6 awesome items geared towards geeks and gamers for $13.37 + shipping every month.

I totally forgot to take a picture of the box before J ran off with it, but oh well.  This month's theme was Animate.  It's the second month they've done an info-book instead of an info card and J said it's a lot more fun to flip through.


Talking Stimpy Plush Toy: ($12?) The tag says this is a Target exclusive item, so I can't find the exact toy online.  I totally watched Ren & Stimpy back in the day - granted, I didn't understand a lot of the jokes, but I still watched it.  His tongue is stretchy, his nose squeaks, and he makes noise when you squeeze his belly.  J and I both got a kick out of it.


Family Guy Quagmire Lip Balm: ($2.99)  Giggidy.  J loves Family Guy, so he thought this was awesome.


Magnets and Decals: (~$6) The It's Over 9000! one is actually a wall decal, so I have no doubts that J will stick it in random places from time to time for me to find.


Kidrobot x Futurama Keychain: ($5.99) I've never seen Futurama, so J had to tell me that this guy is the Robot Devil.  I may not know who he is, but I do think he's cute.


Pop! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Figure: ($12) Raphael isn't J's favorite, but he said he still likes it.  Also, just typing this got the theme song stuck in my head.


This was probably one of the most fun LootCrates to watch J unbox.  He actually likes all of the shows that the items were based on, which I think might be a first.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment