Friday, September 20, 2013

Fashionable Friday - Guilty Pleasures


A few months ago, I found a pair of pastel ikat-ish leggings at Target for $2.  They were kind of horrible.  Obviously, I bought them.  J makes fun of them every time I wear them, but I love them.  I've decided that they're a guilty-pleasure fashion item.

Ready Player One is one of my favorite books, ever.
Most of the time, I just wear them around the house as pajamas, but I really dig them with black boots.

Top: Target
Leggings: Target
Boots: Shoe Dazzle (Similar)

Speaking of guilty pleasures, I want this SO SO Happy hoodie really badly.  It's silly and ridiculous but...I WANT ONE.  (Actually, I want several of their hoodies, but this one is my favorite.)

SO SO Happy Siq Rainbow In Black Hoodie

My current biggest fashion guilty pleasure would have to be animal sweaters.  No, no, not sweaters *for* animals.  I mean sweaters with animals on them.  They sort of trendy at the moment, so I guess they're not that "guilty" really, but it's something else that J makes fun of.  (Mostly because we have maybe two months of cold weather a year.)  Below are a few of my favorites.  I actually bought the hedgehog one the first time I saw it - it's the start of my addiction I suppose.


Target ($23), Belk ($40),  Old Navy ($33)
Asos ($47),  Target ($23), Forever 21 ($23)


No comments:

Post a Comment