Thursday, September 5, 2013

August Cult Cosmetics Blackbox Review


Blackbox is a nail subscription box from Cult Cosmetics.  For $24.99 a month, they send you 3 nail polishes and a nail tool.

This month they included a card with 3 different nail art ideas using the items in the box.


Mash Striping Tape: (~$6) Striping tape is one of those things that I've always meant to buy, but never have. 


Essie Full Steam Ahead: ($8)  It's part of the Summer 2013 "Naughty Nautical" collection.  It's a pale lavender with a bit of shimmer.


Essie First Timer: ($8) This is part of the Resort 2013 collection.  I have a ton of mint nail polishes, but none of them are dupes of this.


China Glaze Surfin' for Boys: This is from the Summer 2012 collection.  This is a super bright neon coral with shimmer.  I've wanted this since the collection was announced.  I loooove burn-your-eyes-bright polish.


Also included in my box this month was this extra "Thank You" gift.  The note says that it's a token of appreciation for customer loyalty.  In this red and white OPI pouch, there was a buffer block, a nail file, and rhinestone toe separators.  


I was considering cancelling Blackbox to try out a different nail sub for a while, but then I got the "spoiler" email about September's box.  I'm pretty sure it's going to have at least one holo in it - so I'm going to stick around for that at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment