Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October Pijon Box Review


The Box: Pijon Box
The Cost: $29/month
The Goods: A curated care package of products for college students.  (You choose male or female.)


Sure, I'm not a college student any more, but I still couldn't resist trying it out when they had a deal on Livingsocial a while back.


Rooted Beauty Raspberry Citrus Facial Wipes: ($6.99)  I just ran out of Burt's Bees wipes, so these couldn't have come at a better time.  They're 95% natural, cruelty-free, and biodegradable.  They removed my makeup and made my face feel clean and refreshed.  I'm a fan.


Baggu Paint Green: ($9)  I had a Baggu ages ago, but I lost it somewhere along the way.  I'm happy to finally have another one.


Awesome Bars Blueberry Almond and Salty Peanut: ($2.50/each)  J ate the peanut one and said that because the chocolate on the bottom wasn't sweet, it kind of took away from the peanuts.  It's worth noting that they both had a "Best By" date of Nov 1st.


Awake Chocolate Bites: ($3.33)  Each of these little bites has the same amount of caffeine as half a cup of coffee.  I wish I'd had these for my red eye back from Oahu!


Metropolis Soap Company Lip Balms: ($6.99/ea)  These lip balms are vegan and feel nice, but I certainly wouldn't pay $7 for it.  Granted, I'm not big on spearmint.


I'm really impressed with Pijon Box so far - I can't wait to see what's coming next month.  This would be an awesome gift to someone who's actually still in college.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment