Monday, November 4, 2013

October Inzuri I.N.N. Box - From Harvard to Oxford


The Cost: $24.50
The Goods: One of three curated nail polish collections.

Every month, iNZURi gives you three collection options to choose from or you can let a stylist choose for you.  You'll know three polishes you're getting, but they also include other gifts.  I selected the "From Harvard to Oxford" option for October.


Essie After School Boy Blazer: ($8.50)  This is from the Fall '13 collection and I LOVE it.  It's a creamy, super dark navy blue.  I adore almost-black-but-still-a-color polishes.  This totally fits the bill.  The application was perfect and smooth, too.


China Glaze Merry Berry: ($4.20)  From the Holiday '12 collection, this is a pretty, creamy berry red.  It's not totally unique, but I've been lacking in reds, so I'm happy to have it.


CND Vinylux Bicycle Yellow: ($10)  This is actually my first CND polish.  It's supposed to last 7 days, but when I was testing this, the application was a nightmare.  Why are yellow polishes always so difficult?


Sprout Raindrop Clear: ($7.49)  This is their "Indie Spotlight Surprise."  The Sprout brand is all Non-Toxic, and who can't use more clear polish?


Broo Volumizing Pale Ale Shampoo and Conditioner: ($6.48)  These are vegan, cruelty-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, pH balance, and color safe.  The main ingredient is beer (hence the brand name) but the smell is DELICIOUS.  It kind of smells like lemon squares.  I'm so excited to try these out.


Shibue Strapless Panty: ($14 each)  These are a little bit intimidating, but a cool idea. They're self-adhesive strapless undies, so you get no panty lines, plus they're reusable.  Perfect for thin dresses and skirts.



I'm really impressed with my first I.N.N. Box.  I like having the ability to choose which collection I want, and the value is pretty fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment