Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Popsugar Must Have Review


The Cost: $39.95/month
The Goods: Hand-picked food, fashion, beauty, home, and/or fitness items.  

I still have a couple reviews from the past couple weeks to get through, but I was so excited about this month's Popsugar that I couldn't wait to post it.

Illume Naughty Boxed Candle: ($15.75)  This scent is described as a combination of exotic spice, precious woods, and white musk.  It's sort of a masculine scent - which I absolutely adore.  I'm in love with this scent.  It's amazing, but not overpowering.  If they made this scent in some sort of diffuser, I'd totally buy it.


Lands End Canvas Wine Tote: ($14.50)  It's much nicer in person than it looks in this photo.  I plan on using this in place of a Christmas stocking and filling it with wine-themed gifts for someone who enjoys wine much more than I do.


Soap and Paper Factory Roland Pine Shea Butter Soap: ($8)  When I first opened my box, I smelled Lemon Pine Sol.  This is half of the reason why.  It's a really pleasant, crisp pine scent and how cute is the wrapper?


Barefruit Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips: ($3.49)  I love barefruit's plain flavored apple chips and I love caramel anything, so I was super excited to see these in the box.  The caramel flavor isn't extremely strong, but it is noticeable.  


Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Wipes: ($2.99) This is the other half of the Lemon Pine Sol scent that came out of my box.  I was pretty skeptical about these.  They're acetone-free and no bigger than a golf ball.  However, they did a really good job at removing my shimmery polish.  Since the wipes are so small and thin, I did get a lot of the remover (not the polish) on my fingers, but since it was a fresh lemon scent, I wasn't too worried about it.


Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves: ($6) This looks super tasty.  They suggest putting it on toast, waffles, cheese, or ice cream.  I need to go get some good vanilla ice cream now. 


Canvaspop Coupon: ($30)  This doesn't have a minimum, but the cheapest item they seem to offer is $30 for a rolled (no frame) 8 x 10 canvas print.  


Michael Stars Folk Art Wrap: ($42)  I saved the best for last.  This scarf/wrap is SO soft and cozy and pretty and amazing.  I'm pretty much in love with it. It's big enough that I can wrap it around me like a shawl, but thin enough that it scrunches up into an infinity-type scarf well too.


With a value of just under $100, it may not be the highest-value box ever, but this is hands down my favorite box in a long time.  With the exception of the Canvaspop code, everything this month will be put to good use.  Now excuse me, I have to go burn my candle and snuggle into my wrap.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment