Monday, November 18, 2013

November Ipsy Review


The Box: Ipsy
The Price: $10
The Goods: 4-5 full and deluxe-sample sized beauty products chosen based on your beauty profile.

November's theme was "Glam It Up" and the makeup bag has a wristlet strap on it.  Not my style, but cuter than some of the others they've sent.


Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil - Topaz: ($14)  When I pulled this out, I wasn't excited at all about another eye pencil.  It was a different story once I opened it though.  It's a really pretty metallic silver that will be PERFECT for NYE.


Pixi Bronzer - Subtly Suntouched: (~$16)  I actually really love this.  It doesn't bronze so much as make me look all glowy.


Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon - Hot Damn: ($14) Ipsy sure loves sending me reds and this is FINALLY one that doesn't make me feel like a clown.


Nailtini Champagne: ($6)  Nailtini isn't my favorite formula, and I can't decide if I like this color or not.  I don't hate it, but I don't know that I'd reach for it over any of the other shades in my collection.


BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow - Aphrodite: ($.83) They've sent BH shadows before, and I'm still impressed with how nice they are for the price.  This is a soft, pearl-y brownish red color.  It makes a really pretty smokey eye.


em Michelle Phan Creamy Color Sheer Lipstick - Showstopper: ($16.50)  Ipsy sent all subscribers an em product this month as a bonus item.  This lipstick looks and feels more like a tinted balm than a lipstick.  It also smells like a cupcake.  The color is a tad bit too pastel-y for my skintone, but I'll probably wear it anyway.


 For $10, I received over $65 worth of products.  I kind of wish I hadn't gotten two lip products in the same bag, but I'm overall happy with the month.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment