Friday, November 15, 2013

October Loot Crate Review

The Box: Loot Crate
The Price: $13.37 plus shipping
The Goods: 6-8 items perfect for a geek or gamer.

This month's theme was "Survive."


Zombie Hunter ID Card:  This card doesn't have much of a purpose, but it is a fun novelty.


8-Bit Zombie Buttons: (~$3) These buttons were inspired by old school zombie video games.  I need to think of something to do with all of the buttons J and I have collected through the years.  We've got some cool ones, but we can't exactly show them off on our backpacks anymore.


Outbreak Status Tattoos: (~$1) J and I instantly started plotting how to use these.  The local Comic Con is coming up, so we might build some costumes out and use these.




Zombie Survival Guide: ($14.99)  World War Z is one of my favorite zombie books, so I'm looking forward to reading this.


OpenMe Zombie Love Card: ($4)  How awesome is this card?  J was actually bummed that he had to show it to me to take pictures, since now it's not a surprise.  OpenMe has some really awesome cards, though.


Graphic Lab Ewoking Dead Tee: ($15)  Loot Crate sends the most amazing tees.  It makes me thankful that I wear the same size as J. ;)


The Zombie theme of this box couldn't have come at a better time.  J and I have finally been catching up on Walking Dead - we're halfway through season 3.     Every month, Loot Crate gives an epic "Mega-Crate" prize to one random subscriber.  November's Mega-Crate is a PS4 AND an Xbox One.  You have to sign up by 9pm Pacific on Monday to be eligible to win. I mean, c'mon though...I'm totally going to win this one. ;)

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment