Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November PijonBox Review


The Box: Pijon Box
The Cost: $29/month
The Goods: A curated care package of products for college students.  (You choose male or female.)

This month's theme is "Thanksgiving On-the-Go"


Tapaz 2 Go: ($2.99)  I'm not crazy about hummus.  I'm not sure how J feels about it, but he'll eat anything I stick in his lunch bag, so it'll probably wind up going to work with him.


pHresh Deodorant: ($7.99)  I like the smell, but I only use antiperspirant.  Even though it's a woman's deodorant, J will probably use it since it's aluminum free and chemical free and he's allergic to a lot of deodorants.


Waxelene: ($4.99)  This is a cruelty-free, petroleum alternative.  I don't use petroleum jelly regularly, but with the hell the cold weather's giving my skin, I'll use this.


revitaPOP: ($7.44)  These suckers claim to help with energy, focus, and stress.  I need all of these things.


Mamma Chia Chia Squeeze: ($2.25/each)  I've had a Mamma Chia drink in my fridge for a while, but I haven't worked up the nerve to try it yet.  Maybe since I can't actually see the seeds in these, I'll be less scared to try them?


Light My Fire Sporks: ($2.99/each)  I'm not sure how sturdy these are, but J and I have been talking about going on a camping getaway, so these will be perfect for that.


Color Club Poptastic: ($8)  This isn't your typical winter polish color, but I like wearing neons on my toes year round.  For a neon, the application actually wasn't bad.


The total value of this box was about $45.  I didn't dig it as much as last month's box, but I still think this would have been rad to get while I was still in college.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment