Monday, November 11, 2013

November Naturebox Review


The Box: Naturebox
The Price: $19.95
The Goods: 5 bags of tasty, healthy snacks.  They've recently shifted from themed boxes to custom boxes - you can now choose specific snacks or ask them to surprise you. 

Harvest Nut Mix:  This is the only one I haven't opened yet.  I'm planning on giving it to my dad - he's way more into nut mixes than I am, plus it will be a good plane snack for his next trip.


Baked Sweet Potato Fries:  They taste like crunchy sweet potato fries.  Go figure.  I tend to like soft fries, though, so I can't decide if I like these or not.


Dried California Peaches:  Another self explanatory snack.  My favorite part is the ingredients list.  Ingredients: Peaches.  Yep, that's it.  They're surprisingly soft and not tough at all.


Flax Fortune Coins:  For some reason, I was hesitant to try these.  I shouldn't have been - they're just tiny round fortune cookies - minus the fortune.


Honey Crunch Crisps: Sesame sticks are my favorite things in snack mixes, so this bag will be gone in no time.


I missed the deadline to choose my own snacks for November, but I've gone in and picked three for my box next month and asked for two surprise bags.  I'm sure by the time it comes, though, I'll have forgotten which I picked and it will all be a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment