Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Goodies Co Review


The Box:  Goodies Co
The Price: $7
The Goods: An assortment of food and drink products.

Choco-Pie Fluffy Biscuit:  (I can't find these online.)  J had to eat this since it had gelatin in it.  He's not a fan of sweets like this, but he said it was okay.


Caffe D'Vita Enchanted Chai: ($.36)  I'm still working on convincing myself to like tea - chais seem to be the easiest to tolerate, though.  The weather's started to become chilly (finally) so I'll have this one day while I snuggle Stella.


Guylian Chocolate Truffles: ($1.09) I've had these before, and they're really tasty.  We're actually putting this little box into the pile of gifts for J's mom's birthday.


Progresso Artisan Rustic Tomato with Chicken & Dumplings:  J actually really liked this.  He said there weren't a ton of dumplings, which he was happy about, but if you're a big fan of dumplings it might not be as good for you.


Special K Nourish Cranberry Almond Hot Cereal: ($1.39)  I'm a huge fan of oatmeal on chilly days, so this is perfect for the current weather.


Happy Squeeze Greek Yogurt - Super Strawberry:  I'm going to pack this in J's lunch tomorrow.  He's neutral on yogurt but seems to like anything strawberry and likes snacks he can easily eat throughout the work day, so hopefully this will go over well.


Enjoy Life Cherry Cobbler Bar: ($1.06)  This is something else that will be packed into one of J's lunches...unless I "accidentally' eat it first.


SunRype Strawberry Watermelon Fruit Strip: I didn't really taste the watermelon in this until I looked at the wrapper and realized it wasn't just strawberry.  It tastes like your standard fruit leather.  I tried ripping it like it suggests, but wound up just biting it.


This was probably my favorite Goodies Co box, which is sad since they announced that this would be their last one.  Since Goodies Co is no more, I'll have to find another food box to subscribe to now!

No comments:

Post a Comment