Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter 2014 FabFitFun VIP Review


The Box: FabFitFun VIP
The Cost: $49.99/season
The Goods: Full size, premium beauty, fitness, fashion and wellness products guaranteed to be worth $125 or more.  


Zumba Max DVD and Gift Card: ($47.50ish)  They don't sell Zumba Max by itself, so I'm valuing it at the same price they sell other single DVDs.  I've never done Zumba but I'm always willing to try a new work out.  (Well, okay...not ALWAYS.  You know what I mean.)


Fashion Project Gift Card: ($30)  This website is basically an online consignment store but instead of paying commissions, they donate a portion of proceeds to charity.


Salted 3 Months Membership: ($29.97)  I usually just stick to looking up videos on Youtube, but "Grilled Cheese Master Class" sounds kind of interesting.


Passport to Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Eye Serum: ($88)  Honestly, I'm kind of afraid to try this.  My luck I'd fall in love with it and I definitely don't think I'd want to spend that much on eye serum.


Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive: ($39)  I am stoked about this.  I love Juice Beauty and have always wanted to try one of their peels.  It gets rave reviews and I cannot wait to try it out.


Half United Classic Necklace - Silver: ($34)  Half United uses recycled bullet casings to make jewelry, and every product sold helps raise money to fight hunger.  I'm really pleased that I got the silver version, but I may put it on a different chain.


yourMinerals Eye Shimmer - Swedish Winter and Glistening Grey: ($23 each)  I've been obsessed with using Glamour Doll Eyes All Nighter but once I finally burn out on it, I'll give these a try.  


Daniel Stone COCO Candle - White Tea and Ginger Root: ($42)  This smells really great but it got completely shattered in shipping.


Justin's Classic Almond Butter: ($.83 Sponsored)  I think I've tried almond butter and wasn't a fan, but I honestly can't remember.


Organic Valley Organic Balance Protein Shake - Vanilla: ($2.99 Sponsored)  This doesn't appeal to me at all, so I've already given it to J.


Special K Snack Bar - Salted Pretzel Chocolate: ($.44 Sponsored)  I really like Special K bars, so this will absolutely get eaten.


 Total Value: $326.50   (This doesn't include the price of sponsored items OR the Salted trial which isn't a unique code.)

I'm really sad about the candle, but I've emailed FFF to see if they'll send me a replacement.  If so, I'll be totally happy with this quarter's box just based on that and the peel alone.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment