Friday, December 5, 2014

November Bulu Box Review


The Box: Bulu Box (Regular)
The Cost: $10/month (less with a longer subscription)
The Goods: Choose between Weight Loss or Regular options and you'll get 4-5 health and nutrition product samples. You can also earn points to spend in their shop by reviewing the samples you receive.


Allergease Lozenges: ($5.79) 'Tis the season to need these.  I actually usually buy honey lemon throat drops anyway and I really like the fact that I can pronounce all of the ingredients.


Supreme Protein Accelerate Bar - Apple Cinnamon: ($1.69)  J actually took this to work with him today.  He's kind of picky about his bars, so I'll have to find out whether or not this was up to snuff.


D Speed: ($.37, marked as Free Sample) All of the reviews I've seen say that these taste great for vitamins.


Waxelene Lip Tube: ($3.99)  I'm not sure that I agree that it's the "Best Lip Balm Ever" but it is nice. I like the consistency, but I do wish they had added some sort of scented oil since it smells like Rosemary.


Brode: ($4)  These pills are full of electrolytes.  They suggest taking them while playing sports, partying, or travelling to avoid getting hydrated.  I could see how they might also help after having a stomach bug or something.


Neocell Biotin Bursts: ($.50, marked as Free Sample)   The flavor starts off great but then transitions into an unpleasant vitamin-y aftertaste.  (These have a much better flavor.)  The consistency is a bit softer than a Starburst, and about halfway through I really didn't want to continue chewing it.


Total Value: $16.34, including value of free samples

Eh, it's not the best Bulu Box and it's not the worst.  I'll definitely use the Waxelene and the lozenges, so I at least feel like I got my money's worth - which isn't always the case.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment