Friday, December 12, 2014

December Wantable Intimates Review


The Price: $36
The Goods: 3-4 items chosen based on your style preferences


Modern Heritage Fleeced Footless Tights: ($16)  I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as too many tights or leggings.  These are super soft and cuddly and warm.


Natural Fiber Tank: ($18) There is a bit of gapping under my arms, but this tank is really soft and comfortable so it will be fine for lounging around.


 Nomad by Pajama Drama Sleep Shirt: ($17)  I love this! It's really soft (new drinking game, drink when I call something soft) and I'm a sucker for leopard print.


Nomad by Pajama Drama Romper: ($16) YAAAS.  I adore onesies and rompers.  They're annoying as hell when you have to use the restroom, but I love them anyway.


Total Value: $67

I had a subscription to Wantable Intimates a while back and I've been debating giving it another go for the past couple months.  They offered a deal on Black Friday for 50% off your first box so I couldn't say no.  For $18, I am more than thrilled with this box.

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment