Monday, December 1, 2014

November Loot Crate Review - Battle


The Box: Loot Crate
The Price: $13.37 plus shipping
The Goods: 6-8 items perfect for a geek or gamer with a total value of $40+.


November's theme was Battle.


Mega Bloks Halo Drop Pod - Crimson: ($3.99)  Neither J nor I are big fans of Halo.  It's not that we dislike it, we're just not super into it.


Megaman Mini Helmet Replica - Red: (Loot Crate Exclusive)  This, too, J was kind of "meh" on.


Street Fighter Headband:  (Loot Crate exclusive)  J likes any and all things costume-y so this was right up his alley.


Assassin's Creed Unity Coin: (Loot Crate exclusive)  The reverse side has a place for you to engrave your name, if you so choose.  It's a cool item, though I'm not sure what J will do with it.


Zen Monkey Studios Pirates vs Ninjas Shirt: ($19.99)  J was stoked about this shirt.  I was tempted to try to steal it from him, but I guess I'll let him keep it since I got the kitty one.


Total Value: Over $24

While J wasn't crazy about the majority of this box, the shirt more than makes up for the difference.  I have mixed emotions about all of the exclusives.  It's cool that they're making their own stuff, but it's frustrating not being able to get an accurate value!

Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment