Monday, December 8, 2014

November iJustine Fancy Box Review


The Box: iJustine Fancy Box
The Price: $39 + shipping
The Goods: $80+ worth of Fancy goodies curated by iJustine.


Tetris Notebook: ($9)  I make all of my notes digitally but if I were to use a notebook, this one is great.  It has different colored sections and the edges of each section are cut into a different Tetris piece.


Space Invaders Crayons: ($3.30, down from $11)


Infamous Mario Brothers Print: ($7.50, down from $25)


Controller Pouch by Sprayground: ($6, down from $20)  I'm not sure what I'll use this for, but it's cute.


Pixel Sunglasses: ($2.70, down from $9)  J has an orange pair of these from Loot Crate and I'm excited to have my own pair.


8-bit Tattoos: ($1.80, down from $6)  Even though I have a few real tattoos, I still dig temporary ones.  The 8-bit pickaxe will be perfect with my Minecraft shirt.


Pacman Gadget Decals: ($5)  Man, I wish my laptop wasn't black.  I'll have to find something light colored to decorate with these.


Total Value: $35.30, $85 original price

 I have mixed emotions about this box.  I was stoked about the item selection, but seeing that I could have bought each item separately for less money is a little disappointing.

 Disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment