Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall 2014 Elizabeth & Clarke Review


The Cost: $30-$60 a season, depending on the number of shirts you choose
The Goods: 1-3 high quality tops that you choose from their seasonal collection.


I completely derped and forgot to save my Fall selections, so E&C chose two shirts for me. 


The Bacall:  Y'all.  I am not smart enough to wear this shirt.  It has a flap of extra fabric around the neckline that I think is supposed to make it slouchy like a cowl neck but...I just can't get it to look right.  I think if it were a flowier material I might have managed but...yeah.  It's just not happening.


J was seriously cracking up while watching me fiddle with it in the mirror for several minutes.  He actually said that this is the best way to style it:

I call it Ninja Chic.
 The Ross:  I love this so much.  So, so much.  It's easily one of the most comfortable shirts in my closet.  I'm going to wear the crap out of this shirt when the weather cools off.  If E&C were to bring this back in another color (or three) I would definitely grab it.


If I had actually saved my selections for Fall, I would have opted for the Allende over the Bacall.  (I might actually try to see if anyone wants to trade...) However, I adore the Ross so much that I don't even mind the failure that is the Bacall.  One thing is for certain - I made 100% sure that I actually saved my Winter selections!

No comments:

Post a Comment