Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Bulu Box Review


The Box: Bulu Box (Regular)
The Cost: $10/month (less with a longer subscription)
The Goods: Choose between Weight Loss or Regular options and you'll get 4-5 health and nutrition product samples. You can also earn points to spend in their shop by reviewing the samples you receive. 


Dream Water Sleep & Relaxation Shot - Nighttime Nectar: ($2.25)  I actually got one of these in a Goodies Co box previously.  I never drank that one, so I'm not sure this one will ever get used either.


Forgiven Recovery Shot - Mixed Berry: ($2.99)  I've gotten quite a few products similar to this, but I don't drink enough to ever need them so I can't vouch for any of them.


Eboost Energy Shot - Berry-Melon: ($3.25)  I tried one of Eboost's powders and wasn't a fan of the texture.  I'm partial to Guayaki for my energy drinks, but my uncle drinks a ton of energy drinks and shots, so I'll pass this on to him.


NRG Matrix: ($1.99)  Guarana makes me super jittery, so this'll get passed on to J or my uncle.


Solle Excell and Solle Vital: ($1.85 & $1.40)  I'm a little annoyed that these didn't come with any sort of info/ingredient card like the NRG did.  Apparently the Excell promotes "clarity and vibrancy" (whatever that means) and the Vital promotes circulation, digestion, respiration, and immunity health.


Bulumu Granola - Red, white and blueberry: ($.55) Hmm...something was off about this.  I'm not sure if it was stale, but it wasn't entirely enjoyable even though it tastes okay.


Zestra Essential Arousal Oils: ($2.99)  Jeez this stuff is pricey.  It has pretty mixed reviews online, too.  (Side note: one reviewer commented that his wife said it was painful and "woke up and washed it off."  I'm sorry. WOKE UP?!)


Total Value: $17.27


Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment