Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April Popsugar Must Have Review


The Cost: $39.95/month
The Goods: Hand-picked food, fashion, beauty, home, and/or fitness items.


Dabney Lee Dottie Umbrella: ($18)  We have a billion umbrellas but most are janky or ugly.  I'm not complaining about having a new, pretty one!


One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Body Serum: ($39)  The scent isn't my favorite, but it's subtle enough that I don't really mind it.  It left my skin feeling soft, but a little oilier than regular lotion.


Produce Candles - Rhubarb: ($20)  I know that rhubarb is used in pies, but I actually have no idea what it is.  Well, that's not true, it's also a fantastic smelling candle scent.


Flip & Tumble 24-7 Bag - Blue: ($10.99)  The coolest thing about this packable tote bag is that once it's lived its life to the fullest, you send it back to the manufacturer and they recycle it.  (I had a rather had time repacking it into a little ball, though.)


Potting Shed Creations Garden-in-a-Bag - Basil: ($10)  Based on subscription boxes, it seems basil is the herb of the season.  (Ironic sentence the day after 4/20, no?)


Mott 50 Gift Card: ($25)  There isn't a minimum purchase amount for this but their stuff is fairly pricey, so I doubt that I'll use this.


Total Value: $97.99, not including gift card

I think this is the most practical assortment of items that Popsugar has ever sent out.  I'm seriously obsessed with candles, so any month that includes one is an instant win.

Disclosure: This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment